FIND A RESOURCE
I am looking for:
Need access to experts and library resources about SAM best practices?
We can help!
SAMA Individual Membership
$450 Annual Fee | $100 Initiation
- Preferred pricing on meetings, products and webinars
- SAMA newsletter with one-click access to relevant, member-only content
- Personalized individual web page
- Access to the SAMA Resource Library
- Online access to Velocity® magazine and a hard-copy subscription
- One complimentary live or on-demand webinar per year
- $100 credit for premium content or additional webinars
- Individual members can sign up for automatic renewal to receive an additional complimentary webinar per year
Click HERE to join SAMA today!
Need enterprise-wide support for your SAM Program? SAMA can guide you with best practices!
$15,000 Annual Membership Fee
Expanded individual member benefits for your entire SAM team, including:
- Free access to all live and on-demand webinars
- Customized knowledge portal directing members to the most relevant resources
- Participation in and access to premium SAMA research findings and reports
- Personal, customized assistance on resource selection by knowledgeable SAMA staff
- Priority access to conference materials
- Online access to Velocity® magazine for all corporate members and 40 hard-copy subscriptions
- Deepest discounts on meetings and products
High-impact products and solutions to enhance SAM programs within your enterprise:
- Support to facilitate SAMA resource usage with your team
- Annual program assessment with senior SAMA team
- One complimentary registration to Annual or Pan-European Conference*
- Facilitation of executive-level benchmarking meetings
- One dedicated day of time from SAMA CEO for select on-site presentations or high-impact remote analysis
- Referrals, recommendations and introductions to SAM subject matter experts
And, corporate members also have access to premium services and solutions like SAM Certification and customized Internal Training at your location.
*AC or PEC registration for Training or Talent Management Function
For more information about Corporate Membership and to speak with a SAMA representative call Matt Fegley, SAMA's Director of Corporate Business Development, at +1-312-251-3131 ext. 10, or email email@example.com.
Strategic Account Manager Competency Assessment
SAMA’s new Competency Assessment Tool helps Strategic Account Managers understand and measure the necessary skills to work strategically with their most complex customers. By evaluating performance against a defined set of best practices, this tool helps SAMs and their manager/s build a personal development roadmap to achieve their desired results.
This year's theme – Bringing Mutual Measured Strategic Value – is directly tied to bringing growth and profitability to your customer and becoming a trusted advisor. To bring growth and profitability to your company, you must first bring them to your strategic customers. But the question of how to strategically impact your strategic customers' metrics with your value solutions still remains.
SAMA University and CSAM Program