FIND A RESOURCE
I am looking for:
SAMA Individual Membership
Need access to experts and library resources about SAM
best practices? We can help!
$450 Annual Fee | $100 Initiation
- Personalized individual web page
- Preferred pricing on meetings, products and webinars
- One complimentary live or on-demand webinar
- Access to the SAMA Resource Library
- Online access to Velocity® magazine and a hard-copy subscription
- SAMA newsletter with one-click access to relevant, member-only content
- Access to Individual Membership SAMAConnect group
- $100 credit for premium content or additional webinars
Have need for more than an Individual Membership?
Sign up for SAMA's Team Membership
In addition to the above benefits, sign up 5 or more individuals from your company and receive...
- 5 Individual Memberships for the price of 4 (20% discount applies to each additional member fee over the initial 5)
- Waived initiation fee
- An additional free On-Demand or Live Webinar per team member
- Team tutorial presentation showing how to utilize the SAMA website and member benefits to their fullest capabilities
For more information about SAMA's Team Membership
Contact Frankie Cusimano, Senior Manager, Membership & Operations, at +1-312-251-3131 ext. 28, or email email@example.com
Individual Membership Special for SAMA's Annual Conference
You can save $200.00 on your Annual Conference Registration fee by signing up for 1 full year of Individual Membership with SAMA! To become an Individual Member click on the box under "Individual Membership Special" section of your Annual Conference registration page. You will be charged the Individual Member Annual Conference registration fee (a $200.00 savings from the Non-Member Fee) + $450.00 for 1 year of Individual Membership. We will even waive the $100.00 initiation fee. A total savings of $300.00!
To Register as an Individual Member at this year's Annual Conference in Hollywood, FL. CLICK HERE
Strategic Account Manager Competency Assessment
SAMA’s new Competency Assessment Tool helps Strategic Account Managers understand and measure the necessary skills to work strategically with their most complex customers. By evaluating performance against a defined set of best practices, this tool helps SAMs and their manager/s build a personal development roadmap to achieve their desired results.
This year's theme – Bringing Mutual Measured Strategic Value – is directly tied to bringing growth and profitability to your customer and becoming a trusted advisor. To bring growth and profitability to your company, you must first bring them to your strategic customers. But the question of how to strategically impact your strategic customers' metrics with your value solutions still remains.
SAMA University and CSAM Program