Webinar Series: Engaging the Customer in Your Account Planning Process and Coaching and Leading Your Account Team
Hosted by: N/A | Wednesday | October 28th | 3p.m. UTC
SAMA community members all share at least one common objective: to become more strategic to their most important customers. From the insights gained through a rich history of engagement with SAMA’s best-in-class organizations, PMI has designed and developed a practical and scalable methodology for implementing and sustaining strategic account planning and management best practices: The Keys to Effective Strategic Account Planning.
This webinar will unpack and examine how the most successful SAMs and KAMs engage their customers in the account planning process and provide coaching and leadership to their account teams. Participants will be provided “how to” insights and takeaways to help you:
• Assess and expand your customer’s level of engagement in your account planning process.
• Understand how you can deploy collaborative planning with your key and strategic accounts.
• Provide effective coaching to account team members by leveraging the account planning impact zones.
• Lead your account team in preparing and conducting effective account reviews by deploying a proven account review process.
• Gain tips and insights on how to leverage The Keys to Effective Strategic Account Planning to prepare, plan and launch a successful 2021!
Each participant will receive complementary access to The Keys to Effective Strategic Account Planning (2nd Edition) eBook when you register.