Managing Influence, a key differentiator for SAMs
Hosted by: N/A | Thursday | September 19th | 3p.m. UTC
This webinar first shows that in business influence flows through interpersonal trust relationships. Then it assists SAMs in developing the right skill set and operating plan to implement a structured systematic relationship mapping process.
At the end of the webinar SAMs will have the opportunity to enrich their Key Account Planning process with the Graduated who-knows-whom Relationship Matrix and the PowerScope graphic representation of their account structure, in replacement of the difficult to use and to update traditional org. chart.
- Professional Networking key practices applied to account management
- The “handling” relationship: characteristics and graduation.
- The graduated “who knows whom” relationship matrix.
- Hunting in packs. Relationship sharing governance.
- Keys to establish an efficient influence Strategy
- Insight in analyzing clients power issues, identify and quickly gain access and influence
with decision makers and key influencers
- A lever to increase the power of your personal networks to open new avenues of access
to the targeted markets.
- Detection of more opportunities, and earlier in the sales cycle
- The ability to manage strategic relationships – key decision makers, influencers and
stakeholders – as company assets